Yes I turned last weeks Thursday Thirteen into this weeks. I've been out of the office 6 of the 7 days between now and then! Sue me. ;) Thank you to those who took the time to answer the questions! As always, I loved reading your answers. It is always fun to learn more about people. I wish I could sit down and have coffee with each one of you and hear your stories. The little peek you all shared has me super intrigued! Hmmm maybe someday I'll be like MckMama and I can have Sincerely, Liz get togethers around the country and people would actually show up. Hah.
Here are my answers to last week's Thursday Thirteen questionnare:
- If money or skill-set was no issue, what would you love to do for a living? Birth Photography. All the time.
- If you could fix or put an end to one problem in the world what would it be? No more addiction! To anything!
- What is one of your favorite traits about yourself? I like that I am personable.
- Share with me the name of one person who inspires you. SO many people inspire me, but this week I have been encouraged by my sister-in-law Christy quite a bit.
- If you could get rid of one type of music forever, what would it be? Band, genre, artist? Heavy metal. It can't be good for people. It just can't.
- If you could choose your talent, what talent would you give to yourself? Why? Oh my... I would LOVE if I had a bit more hand-eye coordination. Perhaps I would have been more of an athlete and staying in shape wouldn't be such a challenge. :)
- What sort of vacation do you enjoy most? The kind that has the perfect mix of discovery, adventure, relaxation and zero stress.
- Reach out your arm to your left. What is closest at hand? A laptop bag. To your right? My camera.
- If you took a six month sabbatical from your work / life situation, what would you do? Travel! For SURE. Buy an RV and renovate it like the Happy Janssen's did and just road trip around the country.
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? All the names I liked when I was younger are now super popular baby names and I haven't thought much about it since. I really don't know. Jordan? Taylor? Carmen? I do like Carter... but it's my middle name.
- If you were stranded on an island and could take ONE person with you, who would it be? My husband. He's loving, reassuring, and totally resourceful in those kinds of situations.
- What is your favorite (encouraging) quote? "You never know when one act, or one word of encouragement can change a life forever."
- What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you? A recent thing was my friend Emily staying up late on webcam keeping me company because I was lonely. True friends are amazing. :)
Again, I'm heading out of the office today for a weekend of sessions and dinner dates in Fredericksburg and Richmond. But email and my phone will be accessible this time so please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything!