I promised I'd keep you updated on Baby S. Her parents have been on a roller coaster ride and I've shared some of the updates, new prayer requests, and a few additional photos below. Updates on Baby S:
- She has to stay an additional 6 days for more antibiotics. :(
- She has been having apnea incidents that are very scary for everyone.
- She was switched from an IV tube of nutrients to a feeding tube of breastmilk! Yippee!
- Mama was able to have some skin-on-skin time with baby and held her in a "kangaroo" hold. They were in heaven!
Continued prayer requests for S, words from her mama:
- NO MORE APNEA INCIDENTS. This is HUGE. If she has another one it could set everything back a lot... not to mention they are terrifying.
- That the cultures would continue to grow NOTHING and stay that way until their "final day" of testing (this is as far out as 5 days for some).
I got a quick update from her mama that yesterday was an awesome day and she has great news to share - so your prayers are working!! Thank you so, so very much! Please also continue to keep S's parents in your prayers as this has been such a challenging time for them. <3 And some sweet, sweet pictures: