With the holiday season upon us and Black Friday right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to throw together a few gift guides for my blog readers! Below are two lists I've been mentally gathering over the past year of some of our absolute favorite products we have either used or heard about. Check out the lists below and let me know what you would add to them!
- Covered Goods - This four-in-one Nursing Cover is a stylish and versatile product that any modern mamas are sure to love. I love that even if the mama in your life isn't planning to breastfeed, she can still find plenty of uses for this adorable product.
- Timi and Leslie Diaper Bag - I am absolutely in LOVE with my T&M bag. I actually received it for my birthday about 6 months before Izzie joined our family and since then it has been my go-to bag (it's over a year old and still looks great)! The high-quality materials combined with the stylish look have made it impossible for me to find a better bag. Seriously - I've probably bought and returned 3 new bags this year alone... and for a self-proclaimed "bag lady," that's a huge deal!! (P.S. I have the Rachel style!)
- Burlap Bows by Tator Tots Trends - My girlies have been looking adorable this year in all of their hair accessories from Lora's shop, but I was feeling a tad left out! As a busy mama, being able to add quick accessories to my outfits has been an easy way for me to add a touch of style as I am on my way out to run errands or meet with clients. I was SO happy this year when Lora launched her new BURLAP BOW line. The neutral colors go with almost anything! Easy AND cute? The new mama in your life will love them!
- Photography Lessons from The Moment Collectors - I have been admiring Sarah Q's work for years and when I saw she had launched The Moment Collectors I immediately thought about the mamas I know who would love to learn a few more in depth ways to use their cameras. Her online lessons have received great reviews and I have no doubt in her ability to teach and share her knowledge, considering she is a homeschooling mama of three!
- Earth Mama . Angel Baby - Earth Mama Angel Baby promises safe, hospital recommended, organic and natural herbal products specifically formulated to support the entire journey of childbirth, from Pregnancy through Postpartum Recovery, Breastfeeding, Baby care, and even Baby Loss. Their products are high-quality and promise to be treasured by any mama who receives them.
- Hydro Flask - I am IN LOVE with these bottles! Earlier this year I took an Instagram poll asking for water bottle suggestions that would actually keep my water COLD while I am working at an all-day wedding. Hydro Flask was suggested, I purchased one... and I have since bought 4 more bottles! Oh, they are THE BEST. Whether the expectant mama in your life is craving hot drinks or ice-cold drinks, a Hydro Flask bottle is sure to keep the temperature satisfactory until she finishes the last drop. (And let's be honest, sometimes it can take all day for mama to finish her coffee.)
- LostMy.Name Book - Sunday received one of these books for her birthday and it is so much fun! The storyline follows a young child who has lost their name and goes out to find it... along the way meeting a world of magical animals that lend letters from their own names that end up spelling the child's name in the end. I may or may not be more excited about the book than Sunday is. Either way, it's a treasure of a gift! (If you've already bought a LostMy.Name book, check out their newest book: The Incredible Journey Home, personalized to a child's very own address!)
- Minky Blanket from By George! Baby Boutique - Soft, organic fabrics and unique patterns make Sarah's handmade baby items stand out from the rest. Choose from teething rings, baby sheets, boppy covers or custom-made blankets!
- ZipADee-Zip - If you have seen Izzie & I in person this year, I've no doubt seen her in one of her Zippies!! We LOVE these things! Izzie loved being swaddled and when she got too big and mobile to be safely swaddled any longer, we heard about these swaddle transition blankets and bought one right away. She transitioned seamlessly and we love being able to communicate to her when it's time to sleep and when it's time to wake!
- Melissa & Doug Band In A Box - The thing I love about this Melissa and Doug set is that not only have M&D built a trusted brand with high-quality, long-lasting products... but this Band In A Box will last for YEARS. From 6 months old until 6 years old, music instruments are a hit with almost all kids at any age.
- Zutano Baby Booties - I absolutely love these baby booties! They are super soft and fluffy, but MOST important, they are the ONLY baby shoes I've had for my girls that have stayed on their feet. I adore Zutano's selection of neutral colors, which I find to be especially practical and helpful in keeping things simple in Izzie's closet.
What would you add to these lists?
What were some of your favorite products from this past year? What did your kids love? I'd love to hear some ideas from you all!