It's Launch Day!!! Wooohooo!!!
What a WHIRLWIND! Less than two months ago Tommy and I had a coaching session with Katelyn James (more on that later) and we made the huge decision to change the name of my business and completely re-brand (more of the WHY also later). I immediately contacted the amazing Allie Rice and she helped us roll out a new brand, logo and website in just a few weeks!
I've been sharing sneak peeks of this process almost the entire time through Instagram (check out hashtag #LCrefresh). It's been a big process of course... but it's been really fun and I know completely worth all of the hard work, late nights and the extra hours of TV Sunday has had to watch! Of course there are still a lot of tasks to complete behind the scenes, but I'm excited to finally share the new brand with you!!
Tomorrow I'll be diving into a mini tour of the new site and listing out all of the changes and the thought processes behind them. Today I just want to welcome you to explore this freshly updated space and join us TONIGHT on Facebook (8:00pm-9:30pm EST) for the big Launch Party! I'm giving away all sorts of fun goodies and I have some more exciting stuff in store!
You'll need to RSVP for the event or you may miss all of it! The excitement is happening INSIDE the Party Event Page.
And while you're over there, be sure to Like the brand new Facebook page!! (Or click "Like Page" below!)
I owe a couple of awesome people some big Thank You's:
- TOMMY! Thank you for believing in my business and cheering me on as I walked through this process and talked your ear off about all the details. Thank you for giving me the focused conversation and for all of your awesome ideas!! Without you this business would be NOTHING!
- To my parent's and in-laws... your support of my business and our family cannot be measured. Thank you so, so much for never uttering a negative word and only encouraging Tommy and I to find our THING to make our future... thank you for the time you pour into our girls and being our saviors during last minute childcare needs!
- Mah GIRLS... my colleagues turned friends... Emily, Megan, Carrie, Lauren, Nikki, Meghan, Sabrena, Jennifer...!! Thank you for cheering me on... listening to me rambling on ENDLESSLY about this process and "Should I? Or Shouldn't I?" Thank you for walking with me through the dark days of traversing postpartum + entrepreneurship at the same time. Your encouraging words saved me.
- All the nannies in my life. Coryna, Clarine, Caroline... Ladies!! THANK YOU for pouring into my little ladies during a season when I couldn't give them as much time as I wanted. Thank you for entertaining them, laying on the floor for pretend sleepovers, for all the tea parties and meals made and clothes folded. You are GEMS and I am so grateful to you!
- To my clients... you DO know that if you didn't believe in me and hire me, that this business wouldn't exist, right?! THANK YOU may never be enough. But I'm gonna say it anyway... Thank you for your support, for loving and caring about my family, and for continually trusting me to capture such pivotal moments in your lives! My work is insanely fulfilling because of YOU all.
SO... here we are!! Explore, click around... and be sure to JOIN US TONIGHT! On Facebook: 8PM-9:30PM EST! SO excited!!!