Spring Mini Sessions
at the field
Spring Mini Session booking is NOW OPEN!
A mini session is a condensed photo shoot, perfect for when you are hoping for a few specific captures. These mini sessions are designed to provide you with a quick glimpse into your life during this season. These sessions are ideal for families with very young children and/or those on a budget who still want the Liz Cook Photography experience.
I am so excited to share that the 2018 Spring Family Mini Sessions will be held at the field setting! Sessions will last about 20 minutes long and will be held near sunset this year. There are only three session slots each day to ensure you have the best possible available light for your portraits!
Your Session Includes:
- exclusive client preparation guide
- private styling appointment with Liz at the studio
- optional hair and make-up add-on
- 20 minutes of shooting time with Liz at the field location
- 10+ final high-resolution images
- online gallery for downloading and purchasing images
- all high-resolution digital images available to download + print release
How It Works:
- Schedule your session for one of the date and times available below.
- Receive your Exclusive Client Preparation Guide and link to schedule your private styling appointment with Liz in an email
- Arrive for your session, spend time with your family enjoying one another, laughing, playing and snuggling.
- Approximately two weeks after your session, you will receive an online gallery of 10+ final images to download as high-resolution digital downloads.
- Enjoy sharing and treasuring your final portraits for years to come!
Book Your Session Now!
I tend to receive a lot of similar questions regarding mini sessions, so here are a few answers to the most commonly asked ones:
do we get the digital images from our session?
Yes! You will receive a link to download all of your images in their highest possible quality. In addition, you will receive a Limited Print Release to use when you print your pictures. A Limited Print Release allows you to download all of the pictures and print them at your preferred print location. However, Liz Cook Photography will retain the full Copyrights which means you are not permitted to alter/edit the images, sell them, or submit them to any publications or contests without prior written approval from Liz Cook Photography.
where do you suggest we print our pictures?
I highly recommend the best printer in town, Lynchburg Photoworks!
do i have to book a different time slot for each of my children?
Noooo. Please don't. :) However, if you have more than three children coming, I highly recommend adding an additional child option (for a total of 4) OR if you have more than 4 children, book two back-to-back time slots to ensure plenty of shooting time for each child.
what should we wear for these pictures?
Upon booking your session, you will receive an Exclusive Session Preparation Guide to help you with this process. In addition, every booked session also includes the option to schedule an in-person styling consultation with me at the studio before your session date. I recommend choosing comfortable, neutral clothing (as seen in the example images above) to guarantee timeless portraits.
Do you have a question? We have answers! If you're on the fence, shoot an email to email@example.com with any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!