Wedding Photography Consultation
Digital Information Packet
Hi Maggie and Sean! Thank you for taking time to chat with me today. Below are some resources I've gathered for you to help you learn a little more about me and my photography. If you have any questions for me please feel free to contact me anytime!
Call or text: (540) 455-1795
2017 Wedding Pricing Guide
A little about me...
Hi! I'm Liz... wedding & birth photographer by day, dreamer by night. I also wear the hats of wife, mama, and friend, so I'm always striving for balance. A true ENFP, I love my clients, my family, and basically my whole life. I'm sorry... I know that's cheesy, but it's genuinely how I feel.
Also, I'm not just saying that... here's a direct quote from the link above:
My passion for this work is seen through my images and can be heard about from my past clients. It is an honor to photograph the stories of each and every family and couple who cross my path.
My photography & ApproacH
Sample Photography Timeline
12 MONTHS OUT:
- Book with Liz.
- Fill out the Getting to Know You Survey.
- Begin brainstorming ideas for your engagement session.
- Finalize the date of your session with Liz.
6 MONTHS OUT:
- Engagement session!
3 MONTHS OUT:
- (Optional) Bridal Portrait session
6 WEEKS TO 1 MONTH OUT:
- Fill out the Wedding Final Details form.
- Chat with Liz to discuss your wedding day timeline.
- Send any picture requests to Liz.
2 WEEKS OUT:
- Final balance is due.
- Contact Liz with any last-minute questions or photo ideas.
- Enjoy your day!
- Trust Liz with the photography and have FUN!
A FEW DAYS AFTER:
- Wedding sneak peek is up!
- Be sure to share the link with your family and friends.
- Fill out the Wedding Vendor & Blog Submission form.
1 MONTH AFTER:
- The rest of your wedding pictures are online for you to see!
- Your custom album design is also ready to view.
2 MONTHS AFTER:
- Finalize your wedding album design.
- Place orders for any other photography products.
4 TO 6 MONTHS AFTER:
- Receive your wedding album.
- Fill out the Wedding Client Survey.
1 YEAR AFTER:
- Your online wedding gallery expires.
If you feel ready to book, just let me know! I will build a wedding contract and send it to you to sign digitally along with an invoice for the $750 retainer fee. Once I receive a signed contract and the retainer fee, your date will be secure!