Spring Family Mini Sessions
April 21, 28, 29, 2018
these sessions are fully booked
Join the email newsletter for the first chance at any future mini session opportunities!
9 Openings @ $225
A mini session is a condensed photo shoot, perfect for when you are hoping for a few specific captures. These mini sessions are designed to provide you with a quick glimpse into your life during this season. These sessions are ideal for families with very young children and/or those on a budget but still want the Liz Cook Photography experience.
The 2018 Spring Family Mini Sessions will be held at the field setting.
YOUR SESSION INCLUDES:
- exclusive client preparation guide
- private styling appointment with Liz at the studio
- optional hair and make-up add-on
- 20 minutes of shooting time with Liz at the field location
- 10+ final high-resolution images
- online gallery for downloading and purchasing images
- all high-resolution digital images available to download + print release
HOW IT WORKS:
- Schedule your session for one of the date and times available below.
- Receive your Exclusive Client Preparation Guide and link to schedule your private styling appointment with Liz in an email
- Arrive for your session, spend time with your family enjoying one another, laughing, playing and snuggling.
- Approximately two weeks after your session, you will receive an online gallery of 10+ final images to download as high-resolution digital downloads.
- Enjoy sharing and treasuring your final portraits for years to come!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
do you give full rights to all of the images?
You will receive a link to download all of your images as well as a Limited Print Release to use when you print your pictures. A Limited Print Release allows you to download all of the pictures and print them at your preferred print location. However, Liz Cook Photography will retain the full Copyrights which means you are not permitted to alter the images, sell them, or submit them to any publications or contests without prior written approval from Liz Cook Photography.
where do you suggest we print our pictures?
I highly recommend one of the following printers:
ONLINE: www.mpix.com OR www.nationsphotolab.com
do i have to book a different time slot for each of my children?
No. Not at all! However, if you have more than three children coming, I highly recommend adding an additional child (for a total of 4) or book two back-to-back time slots for more than 4 children to ensure plenty of time for each child.
what should we wear for these pictures?
I will send out a Client Preparation Guide a few weeks before your session with clothing advice. I recommend choosing comfortable, neutral clothing (as seen in the example images above). All clients are also welcome to schedule a 15 minute wardrobe fitting appointment at the studio to look through the studio wardrobe and finalize clothing selections should you want additional assistance.
THE FINE PRINT
This special offer is for 2018 Spring Mini Sessions only.
No cash value. No product substitutions will be allowed. No refunds.