So what do you do when you haven't blogged in a long time but you still have writer's block? You make a list, of course! Here are some things going on around here:
- I am wrapping up my summer shooting schedule and moving into the fall! I have kept sessions and weddings very limited this fall due to the pregnancy and I am really looking forward to the break ahead.
- I am super excited about my baby showers coming up! (Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted of them.)
- I plan to start kicking into high gear with my business blog posting some of my favorite sessions and weddings from 2011.
- We are spending lots of cuddle time with the puppies because they don't know it yet, but it looks like we may have Red back in the house for another 6 weeks or so. Tommy's got a big race he's training for and he has really missed his running buddy. The race is November 5th (a 50 miler! I am so proud!), so Red will be back home with my mom just in time for the baby to arrive!
- I am seeing a chiropractor for the first time in my life. The experience is.... interesting. But I think it's helping!
- If you follow me on Pinterest you may have caught on to my recent Crossfit obsession. I guess the bigger I get, the more I crave to be smaller. I have spent some time building up inspiration boards for Crossfit and the Paleo diet and I already have on my calendar for January 16th, 2012 to return to Crossfit. And Tommy has already laughed at me for that one. :)
- Oh! I got a new mommy mobile! But, that one deserves a post of its own. I'll share pictures and details with you all soon.
- Tommy left this morning for his two week AT with the National Guard. That means it's time for me to pull out the autumn decor and transform our house from summer to fall. So fun! I'll be doing that in the next two weeks.